An incredibly flavored chicken recipe that is fast, easy, and absolutely delicious. Minimal prep work will result in tender, juicy chicken that is sweet and salty.
Servings-6 Prep Time-5 minutes Cook Time-30 minutes
* 2 lbs chicken thighs skinless, boneless
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
* 3 tbsp honey
* 2 tsp sesame oil
* 1 tbsp rice vinegar
* 4 garlic cloves minced
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking dish with foil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper.
3. Place chicken in the baking dish, and pour the sauce over top. Turn chicken over and around to make sure that it is all evenly coated in the sauce.
4. Bake, uncovered, for about 30-35 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through), checking frequently to make sure the chicken isn’t browning to quickly. If it is, just cover with foil for remainder of cooking time.
5. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve, with the remaining sauce in the pan, over rice and/or steamed veggies.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 2 chicken thighs
Each serving = 6 Smart Points
PER SERVING: 254 calories; 7.5g fat; 2g saturated fat; 10.5g carbohydrates; 9g sugar; 0g fiber; 35g protein
This and other delicious recipes can be found at www.laloosh.com
Till Next Time,
Rebecca & The Gang
Finding Our New Normal